Meet the Mayor
Village Administration
Police Department
Public Works
Fire Department
Village Council
Clerk & Treasurer
Glendale Solicitor
Park Board
Building Department
Glendale Planning and Historic Preservation Commission
Join Glendale's Email List
Magistrate Court
The Glendale Magistrate Court hears traffic and misdemeanor cases charged under the Glendale Codified Ordinances. Court is held on Thursday evenings in the courtroom located in the police station building at 301 East Sharon Road. Court begins promptly at 7:00 PM. The courtroom entrance is on the west side of the building. Parking is available in the municipal parking lot on the south side of the police station. Entrances to the municipal lot are off of Sharon Road and South Troy Avenue.

Paying Court Fines:

In person payouts on minor misdemeanor violations are accepted up to the assigned court date at 6:00 pm. Payouts on fines within the above limits are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For your greatest convenience, (i.e. minimizing the wait for an officer to respond) we recommend making in person payouts during our regular business hours; Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Cash, check or money orders are accepted. No credit cards or travelers checks are accepted.

Minor misdemeanor violations may also be paid out via US Mail. The envelope must be postmarked by the assigned court date. The assigned court date can be found on the bottom of your citation. If, for some reason, this is unreadable, call the police clerk at 771-7645 during business hours for clarification. The clerk will ask you for the citation number located in the upper right corner of the citation. We recommend only check or money order if paying fines by mail.


You may be granted one continuance prior to your initial appearance by coming to the police department and requesting a continuance from the police/court clerk. Continuances are requested primarily to allow the defendant to seek legal counsel or to locate witnesses. Note: Continuances are not appropriate because of an inability to pay a fine. The best course of action is to appear in court. If a fine is levied, you may request a “stay to pay” and a payment arrangement made with the court clerk. A stay to pay cannot be granted until you appear before the magistrate.

Any questions or comments regarding this website should be directed to the webmaster

2006-2009 © Village of Glendale, Ohio